Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hot Video - Las Leñas Revealed!

I still have to edit and post some head cam videos from my trip. But I ran into a FANTASTIC video filmed this summer in Las Leñas, and apparently during the general timeframe I was there.

As you will see in the video, the conditions were great. I love this video ...  I could feel the adrelanin shooting on my system as I mentally relived skiing less than 8 days ago the incredible lines in the Central Andes and Northern Patagonia. I THINK I HAVE AN ADDICTION!

Las Leñas 2011 Video


Las Lenas 8/21/11 from UnofficialNetworks.com on Vimeo.

The powder, the sastrugi, wind, the rocks, the big lines ...and the friends while having a beer ... this video is truly faithful to what can be experienced in Las Leñas.

Enjoy!

Chago

PS: Another video from say guys and timeframe, but it has more inbounds lines.
Best Week Ever!! Las Lenas 8/19-8/23 2011 from UnofficialNetworks.com on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment